Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 1 - Monday

For me, today was the Google Academy part of TCEA. I really enjoyed what I learned and have been playing around with Moderator and some of Aviary.

And for everyone else, we do have Google Apps for EDU accounts already setup. You can go to Google.com and sign-in with your full email address as the username and then your network password as you password.

I made a Moderator tool today and embedded it right into my KISD IT webpage. Check it out when you get a chance! 

What did you attend today? Anything worth sharing?

4 comments:

  1. Good day at the Google Academy. I picked up some great new tricks and tips. I will post links to some of the more interesting presentations later. For now, it is getting close to dinner time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a link to the Google Forms Presenter's wiki. http://berglandresources.wikispaces.com/Google+Forms

    There are other good resources in the wiki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link to the wiki of the Google Search presenter: http://berglandresources.wikispaces.com/Google+Search

    Very good stuff that would be good for any child to learn, but especially our college bound seniors who can save a lot of time in internet research.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Wade...the Google Academy offered some good tips and tricks. Thanks Wade for posting the presentor's wiki...plan to look at it later. Attending a series of related sessions allows for depth that is often not possible with stand-alone sessions.

    ReplyDelete